Sunday, July 31, 2011

Fight Club

I watched it for the first time-NOW I KNOW HOW SHE FUCKING FOUND OUT GOSHDAMMIT-last night and it was brilliant. It fucked my mind so hard. I can't believe I've existed so long without it. It's up there with never knowing about the Beatles. Talk about an incomplete life. I love things that make you think. That make you wanna forget your life and everything you know as it is and change how you see the world. I guess it makes me feel as if there's something better like an ultimate escape out there. As if there actually is a meaning and I just haven't been able to see it, and that one day I might. It makes me feel small minded. I only see the things in my life through closed eyes. I mean, with everyone else and their problems, I have a solution. I have a broader understanding and look at the problem from all sides. Yet, anything coming straight from me, my feelings towards things, I'm close minded. I'll penetrate the world but I won't let it penetrate me. I'm not sure how to explain.

Like the settling here and marrying out of high school. I abhor it in speech when referring to the things I wouldn't want to do with my life. Yet, if a close friend were planning on it, it would come off as ridiculous in my mind, but I would find reasons for their actions so I can accept it and know that it must be right for them. It's..I dunno. Maybe it's better that my heavily opinionated mind restricts itself solely to itself and doesn't affect my physical opinion. Imagine if the people in my life knew my actual thoughts. Bitches better stay away from my blog xD

I wish I could get away from here so I can start all thought processes over and have no feelings about anyone or anything. Travel Europe as a nameless face in the crowd not knowing anything about anyone and having the same freedom in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment