Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Melodramatic

Junior year is going to kill me. It shall be a vicious murder.

Precal/Trig: MATH MATH AND FUCKING HARDER MATH!
Two languages: DON'T LET ME GET THEM MIXED UP!
Honors English and History: FUCKING READING AND I HATE HISTORY! UGH! CLASS WORK!
YB for only one class: FUCKING ADS AND DEADLINES! -.- SPORTS SCHEDULES! -___-

I'm going to hate myself for this later. :) But to make it better an old Eminem song seriously just came on Q 107.3 I think I may hug the station :D That was just wonderful :')

Don't ask me why I'm listening to this station -.- I was hitting the program button and I don't have anything past 10 programed and there are 20 so I didn't want to go through every random station before I got to the first one programed.

I hate when you text me cause I have you on my mind for a bit afterwards. The day after I'm always thinking of some lame excuse to start a conversation with you, but I know better and then go weeks without talking to you. I don't like you. I don't. I dunno. I lust you. -______- Except I want more than your sex. Way more. Ehhh.

Haha, Ethan. Unff. I bet he forgot I was supposed to take his virginity before we graduated -__- He better not have lost it -.- LOLOLOLOLOL Mehh.

I've been busy all day and occupied with little stuff. I haven't ate a thing. I'm not hungry either. Mehh.

I hope he texts me. Sigh. He should. Randomly. Hey, telepathy...? WORK! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment