Monday, July 04, 2011

My Name Isn't Bailey, Bro

If you saw that blog, ignore it. I was halfway asleep. Texted Blogger from my phone.

I still like it when you say it back at 2 something in the morning when you're all loopy from your sleeping pills and only calling me so you won't be alone in your insomnia. "I love you, too," has always been my favorite phrase coming from you. Even when I didn't say it in the first place. If anyone else called me by some other girl's name I'd shit a brick. I don't know if I believe you were really loopy or what. I don't know if I should take it as a good thing or a bad thing. I know how you feel about her but then again I know who she really is. She should feel for you the way I do. Answer your desperate calls in the middle of the night and stay on the phone just so you can go to sleep. She should be a good girlfriend, ha.

Sobreity and celibacy...this is why you don't get drunk/high or have sex in the first place because going back to how you used to be before is insanity. It's whatever though. 28 days without sex and I can't remember the last time I smoked everyday in a row.

Lastnight I was thinking about my sophomore year. What a dumbass. Hopefully things won't tone down. ;) Just kidding. They better. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment