Saturday, July 16, 2011

I'm a Willow Tree

I'm such a spaz. Saw her, started giggling uncontrollably. Saw him, jumped and ran. xD SAW FRIKKIN GUY DRESSED LIKE LUPIN AND OBSESSED OVER HIM UNTIL I WAVED AT HIM FRANTICALLY AND GAVE HIM A THUMBS UP! Total spaz.

I've been with Lucy the past few days. It's so odd for someone to actually thank me for being there. I'm naturally just there. I take myself for granted. Hahaha, that sounded so egotistical. I love them. I love Lucy, Mr. Jay, and Andrew and Connor. The twins are friggin hilarious and beyond talented. Bet they think I'm ugly. Ha, whatevs. They're still great. I like Aunt Lera too and Mr. Jimbo...however you spell that.

I got new Beatles stuff. :D :D :D I'm super duper happy. Did you know they sold bubble wrap at Wal Mart?! I want some. :3

Went and saw a movie with my mommy today. Emily wants me to go watch a scary movie with her. Ehh. I'm antisocial when I'm home. Hence the I can be myself here. -.- Tis why I don't like having company too often. I totally close up inside of myself and never feel the need to talk when I'm at home. <3 Ugh. Fuck. Scary movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment