Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playing the Victim

"I mean, am I that bad?"

I didn't figure there was anything else you could possibly want from me. :3 I've always wanted you. Let me in. I don't know what I'm asking for. I'm just curious. Just curious. Walls keeping me out have never been my thing. Let me creep past the guards. Let me climb over. Let me into your kingdom. Let me know what I'm missing out on. I can help resolve some of your internal battles. Just let me in.

Oh, I didn't mean most of that. I just got carried away with the medieval kingdom taking shape in my mind's eye.

I just want to cuddle with you again. In your hot house that smells like cats. Just as long as I fall asleep with your arms around me, anywhere will do. Swoon. I'm gonna get carried away again.

I also think he and I should actually shack up together in London when we go to college. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment