Sunday, July 17, 2011

Thou Mayest

:) I can only pity you. Maybe one day you'll have something in life. -laughs manly laugh- I doubt you'll allow that, though.

I absolutely have to show off the poem I wrote Lucy because, quite frankly, it's amazing xD :p

**Lucy in the Sky With Rhinestones

Oh, Lucy resides
Just below the sky
Without any diamonds
Oh my, oh my

Sweet, little Lucy
With all your stress
Calm down, Lucy
It's not that big of a mess

Quit your worrying, Lucy
Everything will be okay
Just be patient, Lucy
It'll all get better someday

So wipe away your tears, Lucy
Where's that beautiful smile?
Put away your burdens, Lucy
The ones you gathered in a great big pile

Count your diamonds, Lucy
And fly into the sky
I promise everything will be alright, Lucy
So stifle that sigh

**I just made a few alterations

I also sort of wrote it to calm myself down. Minus the Lucy, it's just a cheer up poem.

I'm gonna go read East of Eden. I'll try to stay up and finish it. Hopefully Foofy will call and save me from it. I love it, but I get irritable when my mind is filled with thoughts and keeps me from concentrating on a story. Which it has been lately. Rah. :T

No comments:

Post a Comment