Friday, July 22, 2011

Cannabis College/Wake and Bakery

I think I'm really sure about the career path I wish to follow. I think I was meant to see that for a reason. Lately I've been lost and uninterested in everything. Yet, there's always been an interest there that I never paid attention to. I have hope our society will come even further within the next two years so it'll be a great industry to get into. I'm so excited. Californian is going to be simply amazing.

OH! Nicole, speaking of, Los Angeles. We're moving to Los Angeles.

I feel pretty mellow today. Harry Potter was awesome. As is this Pink Floyd CD. I finally started my drawing. I've got my dream on paper. I have to finish drawing it and color it in. I think it's pretty awesome. Not as awesome as it was in my dream, but pretty near it. I think I may spend the night with Beans tomorrow and Joe gets back Sunday so I'll be able to hang out with Syd soon. Put this Pink Floyd Cd to some real use ;) Hahaha. Awesome, man.

I found a new feather today. It's so beautiful.

I haven't felt this good while sober in a while. My mind isn't all stressed and worried about everything. It's just there and the words come as they come. Not ten minutes before I get there all rushed and jumbled. It's nice.

I've been meditating a lot lately. That's nice too. I think I got in touch with myself the other day. I failed at just seeing the back of my eyelids but instead kept making images which is the opposite of what I was trying to do. A thought came to my soul: (which is the part that listens to your mind because you obviously don't need your ears to hear your thoughts) "You need to see what's really in front of you and not what you wish to make it into." I think that's some pretty awesome ass advice right there.

Well, I'm going to go finish my drawing. Shalom.

No comments:

Post a Comment