Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Miss Pissy Britches

Talk about ranting, bitching, and complaining. If anyone saw that, that's exactly why I don't talk about my emotions, because I'm always angry about something haha.

I went to sleep at 4 and woke up at 9ish. I was just grumpy as fuck. Haha, seriously, the first thing I wanted to listen to this morning was Yer Blues by the Beatles:

Black cloud crossed my mind
Blue mist round my soul
Feel so suicidal
Even hate my rock and roll
Wanna die yeah wanna die
If I ain't dead already
Ooh girl you know the reason why.

Yeah. I'm okay now. I guess. I don't know. Cody, Sydney, and Chris all in one day tomorrow. :) Hopefully. Hair cut and shopping too. Sigh. I guess I'm not happy yet. I'm just not as pissed off about everything like I was earlier. Now I'm just left with melancholy.

No comments:

Post a Comment