Saturday, July 30, 2011

SHARK WEEK :D

I'm so excited for tomorrow.

Another adventurous day with Syd. I guess we're hanging out with Joe and Duncan... O.o This should be wonderfully akward, haha.Tomorrow was just what I needed. They picked me up and Syd goes, "I have a present for you." <3 We went to Publix and bought cupcakes and icecream sandwiches.
"We gotta do this Joe. We have money."

Lol, in the car:
"Okay! LISTEN! There are 24 icecream sandwiches. 24 divided by 3 is 8. Now hand me 8 freaking icecream sandwiches!"
"Jeordin, THERE'S ONLY 12."
"...Oh."

It was so hilarious. Then, uhh, I don't remember what else we did specifically... o.O Joe dropped us off at Syd's grandma's and we painted all night. Listened to Beatles. Made food and fucking smoothies. Watched Across the Universe. Yeaaaaahh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment