Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Plans For the Future

Before we move to L.A., so during senior year, I'm going to apply to several colleges in England and to a few Cannabis Colleges in California. I've got a shitload of tuition money from my grandparents but I'm gonna try to get a scholarship for somewhere in England. If I don't get that, then it's off to Cannabis College for me.

If I do get a scholarship: Fuck America, cheerio cunts! Go to school there and work during college. After I finish I'll work there for a bit and save everything I earn. After about 10 years or 5, however many it takes to reach a certain amount that I'll later decide is necessary, I'll quit my job. Fuck yeah, back pack around Europe. Cheap hotels, sight seeing, cottages, walking around on foot all the time. I'll stay in places for months at a time. I may keep a small job here or there. I'm not so sure if I'll want company or romance or what not yet so, yeah.

If I don't: Straight off to Cannabis College. Hell yeah, sorry Paw Paw and Maw Maw for spending your money on something like that, but I'll totally make you proud. I'll learn edibles, know all the rules, and get my license to produce, consume, and sell medical marijuana. After I graduate, I'll open a little business, maybe out of my own home for money purposes, that sells medical marijuana edibles. Wake and Bakery. Along with cakes, pies, and the essential baked goods, I'll have a selection of smoothies and stuff like that. I know things don't happen over night, so of course I'll have another job until things get going. I'll save my profits for several years. 10-15 years. Then I plan on hopping on a plane and applying for a green card in London. I'll live there for a few years and I'll go traveling around Europe all the while.

Hopefully I won't be one of those misfortunate people who get all caught up in relationships and let that keep me from my dreams. Fuck settling for marriage straight out of highschool and living here for the rest of my life when I could be out in the world instead of wasting my life on someone I'm not going to be with forever, yet I think I will because I'm sadly mistaken and obviously retarded. I find that to be completely and utterly ignorant. /Rant. I don't even know...ohhh, I was trying to figure out where marriage and kids come in to play in my future. That'll come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment