Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pierce the Veil

I suck at endings. That's what brought about the death of my writing career. Haha, career. Maybe that's not the word. I'm great with words except when I'm trying to find the right one.

What if I can't forget you? I'll burn your name into my throat, I'll be the fire that'll catch you.

Meh, I don't have much to say.

Je n'aime pas elle. Chatte. Laide chatte.

I've got to copy Les Vetements et L'ecole. Minus the accent marks where appropriate haha. I've got to practice my French and finish reading Jane Eyre. I only read 100 pages the other night out of 400 something. I'll try to get 100 more done while we're out in le country today. I finished reading East of Eden but I didn't finish the journal. I'ma do SparkNotes for that.

HARRY POTTER AGAIN TOMORROW :D

I gotta make plans to see it with Beans and Syd :)

No comments:

Post a Comment