Saturday, July 02, 2011

Love Like a Country Song



/: Harry Potter is really about to end. I wanna cry my eyes out. Yes, I do know HP has nothing to do with Remember Me btw. I am just really sad right now. I wanna cry over Remember Me and Harry Potter, even Twilight. I'm just in a cry mood. Reminder to self: Do not wear eye makeup to the premiere.

Why're you such a sour puss? Goodness gracious. Over dramatic.

Even though I don't want to skip any of the years of my life, I'd love to fast forward to the part where I meet my husband and just bask in all the romance that leads up to the proposal. I want love like in a country song. I've given up on not wanting to get married. Living life alone doesn't seem like an option for the future anymore. Nor does having countless meaningless relationships. Yet, I'm not gonna be the type of girl who rushes into a marriage and wants to spend her life with the guy she met in highschool. Not exactly my cup of tea. I mean, DJ's mama and daddy are still together and have two gorgeous kids and they're active in their kid's lives but I dunno. That means settling for less. They didn't go too far. They're still here. Other couples like that only marry because the guy is going into the army or the girl's pregnant and that's just ridiculous. I dunno. :/ It makes me sad. I'm sure those people are happy, though. Sigh. People throw away their lives for another person way too often. What happens when that doesn't work out? What happens when it doesn't go as planned and they cheat on you and leave you and you have nothing for yourself? You're life is ruined. Or if that guy in the army dies? That stubs your relationships for the rest of your life. You haven't seen the rest of the world. You can't possibly know that's the right person for you and when you meet the person that is, what happens then? D: I need to stop!  I don't even know where that came from. -sniffle- I've been watching too many romance movies lately. -___-

1 comment: