Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Life's Too Short to Care

My words are not meant to be used as assailants. What's wrong with you, kid? You tell me to stay out your business when it's my blog posts you're copying into messages... Dumb.

CAITLYN BOUGHT THE HP TICKETS! Fuckyeah :3

I want to feel your flesh against my teeth
Your hair in my hands
Your back underneath the mercy of my nails

But I'm celibate so I'm gonna fantasize the fuck outta you, okay? xD Jkjkjk. I was good, I resisted. Haven't talked to him since I told him I wasn't going to have sex anymore. Oh, wait! No. There was that one night where I tried to get him to open up to me. Still, and then he's randomly been on my mind lately, so I texted him around 2 something this morning just to see if he was up. He was. I talked to him until 6 something this morning. NO I'M NOT SMILING LIKE A GIDDY SCHOOL GIRL! I've never had someone constantly give me butterflies everytime they walk into the vicinity. The rare times I do get butterflies, it goes away after a few times, but he never fails to freeze me up. I hate having feelings for him because I want more from him then he's known to give. When he does want to settle down, I doubt I'm his first or last choice. If I settled for what he's willing to give I'd never have enough. I don't comprehend what it is about him. I love his eyes, and his hair, and his smile, and his hands, and the way he dresses, and the fact he reads a lot, and his lips, and the cute way in which he speaks, and his quirks, and the fact he played soccer, and that he's in the band, and that he's so more than he lets people know. I think it's my curiosity. I hate not knowing things. I hate being left out of someone's mind. I want to know who he really is. I want to know what's on the inside. He asked if it was only him. It made me think of that one day he came into Yearbook... Never happened to me before, never happened since. So much potential. The ways in which he could make me feel...

END OF CREEPER MODE -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment