Saturday, June 04, 2011

Ex-Sex

You always end up cheating on them with me. I'm always here for you when you need it.


I'm sorry Foofy. I didn't mean to take your sex.

I'm with my Mo Mo. I'm listening to Jimi Hendrix <3

Note: I didn't really take anyone into consideration when blogging this except him. I love you, but get a grip. Seriously. He's in love with Bailey. ^That, was not planned. It wasn't meant to happen. It was just one of many in a series of unfortuanet events. He was really torn up about it. He's so in love with her, and it's real this time. Well, I don't know if he's in love, but he sure is pretty fucking obsessed. -_- Ahem. Anyways. I've found out it is possible for someone to be madly in love with someone and still cheat. That was a mistake. As if he didn't have enough stress. I know it's true from everything that's happened afterwards. I'd have my doubts too if I didn't see with my own eyes. And you texting him, then replying "Quit textig me," after he says hey back, or whatever, is not him texting you for a booty call. Just saying. That's just you being ridiculous. You have a lot to be happy for. Accept it, already.

No comments:

Post a Comment