Thursday, June 23, 2011

-GIGGLE GIGGLE-

No, I would totally never actually say "Giggle giggle" out loud while spazzing in my bed and then hide under the covers because I feel stupid. Psht. Goodness no. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. Whatevs. -__- Don't judge me.

I can't wait to get my glasses. It should be a week. I'm excited. I miss my glasses look. So adorable. :3 The older man examining my eyes made me feel awkward. He kept going, "Ohh, you look good," in this fascinated I-lust-your-eyes-creepy-old-guy voice. Yet, he was sweet, so I said thank you. :) Even though he was talking to my corneas xD

Today at Piggly Wiggly this white and Puerto Rican guy was checking me out while I was getting sour cream. It was damn hilarious cause before he checked me out I looked at him and he did this weird smile and was like, "Well, hello," and I didn't know what to do so I avoided eye contact and then I could feel him staring at me lustfully. The black chick he was bagging for behind me said, "Well, don't stare too hard," and I tried really hard not to look at him and laugh. It was so adorable. Too bad I'm extrmely happy with what I have. Even though he should've brought me some damn root beer since it's my favorite drink -__- Jackass.

Heeheehee <3 Baseball practice soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment