Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Thin With Boobies and Stuff

From the time you said "Hello" and "What's your name?"
You were a work of art, play me like a little game
Now you can break my heart, and I will love you just the same
I can see it through your eyes,
Your fingers crossed by your side
But I need your little shiny lies


I need something to focus my attention on because I feel like I love you. My feelings come back every damn time I talk to you. No matter what you say. Whether you tell me it's not like that or anything I just can't help it. I never told anyone else how you were the real reason I don't want to have sex with anyone else. I'm so damn traumatized from the last time with you. I've never felt like that while with anyone before and been so crushed afterwards. I hate her sometimes. For what she does to you. I care about you more than I've ever cared about anyone. I need to shut up. I just need to shut le fuck up. :3 Sigh.

I've gotten really fat lately. Mehh. It's gross. It's disgusting. It's there. It's everywhere. I just want to ufsgvfsjvsfdgvkjsdnvsdjbvkjdbvkj. Must. Get. Rid. Of. It. Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment