Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hologram

... Brett's mad at me. This should be an amusing but short conversation.

"No one's ever made this happy without lying to me." I feel like I'm in a Sarah Dessen book.

I'll let you whisper
I'll let you hold me
Do what you came to
You are the only
I will not cry out
I will not fight you
I'll let you have me
All that you want to
I'll give you sunsets
I'll give you kisses
I'll give you songs that
That no one else hears
It's not enough love

Katie Herzig reminds of a little girl with a crush. I don't think I was sad once today. This morning was fantastic. Matt <3 I didn't go to sleep until 6 am. After he quit texting me, I watched Golden Girls and come to find out they don't play all morning, so I was flipping through channels and Guys and Dolls was on. I was in that play in 8th grade so I watched it and knew most of the songs xD Then Sabrina's brother and his friends who I know well, came in drunk. It was hilarious.
"I will fondle you, Josh! I am not afraid!"
"I want to put on my wetsuit and go to Taco Bell. That sounds like the thing to do right now."
Gary woke up Sabrina after putting his regurgitation on her nose with a crowd of people around him laughing and then crawling back to her room on his arms. <3 I sat outside with them and listened to so many amusing conversations. Like whether Sober had a vagina or not xD Gary felt all around his balls and I said he better stop cause if a finger goes in somewhere it's bestiality. Then we had to drive them to Waffle House. HA! After Josh called to fuck with the lady and asked if they delivered. We went to Waffle House at 5am. -_- Take note I woke up at 6am yesterday and didn't go to sleep until 6am the following morning. I'm not an all nighter person. And I wake up at 8 everytime I spend the night somewhere else and it was horrible. Yet it wasn't that big of a deal. I couldn't sleep cos I was too happy. Plus I slept for a minute or two after we smoked yesterday with Joe. It was really funny. His gay impression was the shit. xD I went 8 days and it's not a thing I care about all that much anymore. (: Not that I'm gonna quit completely anytime soon. I'm pretty much done telling that lie.

Well, I need to go to sleep cos I have to wake up at 8. So yuh. I'll probably just end up getting on Tumblr xD

No comments:

Post a Comment