Sunday, June 19, 2011

Uh Oh

Now not only do you have the ability to make me happy, you can make me upset. Fuck.

I like the way you sound in the morning
We're on the phone and without a warning
I realize your laugh is the best sound
I have ever heard

I like the way I can't keep my focus
I watch you talk, you didn't notice
I hear the words but all I can think is
We should be together
Every time you smile, I smile
And every time you shine, I'll shine for you

I'm a complete and utter idiot. I don't know why I do this to myself. Determine to be happy, go for what makes me happy, fail at getting it, and fall right back into a shitty mood. Complete. And. Utter. Idiot. Whatevs. I'll get over it sooner or later. Brett asked for nudes. Mehhh. :3 I stopped and thought to myself, "If I did it, I'd have to tell him. If there is any chance, that would ruin it." I always stop to think about someone else, but I usually convince myself it doesn't matter and do it anyways. Not this time. I'm for real this time. Rah. I want you.

I had an incredible weekend with Jessica. :) I missed my BESTFRIEND. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment