Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Funny British Guy

I don't want love. I don't want to look for it, and I don't want it to come looking for me. Unless it's platonic.

:p

Love's an excuse to be hurt, and to hurt.-Bright Eyes

I'm actually a shitload happier after giving up on wanting a relationship. A SHITLOAD!

My mom's leaving California tonight. I had a pretty good week. Hahaha. Some fun shit went down. Nothing like last time, though. Thank g-d. I didn't have to replace my mom's beer this time. -_- Lmao. Nobody stayed the whole week this time, either. My bestfriend spent the night the day before yesterday. I love that kid. :3 Nyeaaah. /sigh.

I'ma go eat the rest of my breakfast from McDonald's. My frikkin mom's boyfriend got me Coke. I don't like the way Coke tastes. But I didn't wanna be rude since he bought it without me asking. I'll let him know next time. Yuck. I want some Sprite.

Note: You have a fucked up perception of the world. Get over him. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment