Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Hezzy and Mary

That tripped me out. I thought he was a good kid. Goodness, all of these recruits. I swear it's the cookies. We get everybody with the cookies.

SOOOO, yesterday was nothing short of good. :) I went to Ci Ci's with Mo Mo. Then we picked up Tinslie. She's so pretty. :) Then we went to Stevie B's after going to the store and replacing what would've led to a shitty situation. Aww, then we went to Petland and played wiff the puppies. <3 He's so cute. I can't stand not having him. I've never wanted something that bad and it's not like there's anything special about him. The moment I see him my heart races to it's maximum speed and my breath gets caught in my throat. Aww, dammit, it's so obvious I'm not talking about a dog. I thought it may seem like that. -_- /sigh. I don't understand how I can get the butterflies like that still after seeing him so many times. It's ridiculous. I think he got me with the reading. It caught me so off guard. I just find him unbearably attractive. I'll quit being obsessed now. Continuing. Then we went to Applebee's and I walked to Circle K with Olivia because I was dying of thirst. We saw the biggest fucking pinkest rocking chair ever. Heh heh heh. I stole a wittle sunflower from outside of the store. Then the homeless guy, Papa Nickels, got on to me but let me keep it. Then we went to the pool. Then to John's. Bina came! And Syd and Hookah chick and her boyfriend. Matt shared ;)and I had Sonic money so, of course, we went to Sonic. Om nom nom. I'm addicted to cream slushes. <3 They're so fucktastic. I went home and made an awesome omelet and fell asleep to Interview with the Vampire. :3 Then I feel asleep and my mommy woke me up when she came in at 2 something. Okay, well that was my whole day yesterday. Kbye :D

...I just remembered O.o "I sucked your dick and I'm a stranger?!" Lmao. Wow. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment