Friday, June 17, 2011

DEATH TO THE FLIES

I hope today will be a good day. It feels like it, but yesterday when my day started off bad it ended off great. Today it started off good and I'm scared my mood will drop as it goes on. There's still that one frightening worry in the back of my mind, but there's nothing I can do until I... know for sure. So I'm not gonna let it bother me. I've been praying and wishing but I'll find out sooner or later.

MY PERIOD CAME ON! Waddup bitches

Forget what I've done and give me the chance to show you what I can do when I give something my all. You'd be fucking surprised.

I want affection. I want ABCDEFGUIHJKLM

See what I did there? :3 You don't know. Just because something malfunctions in the beginning doesn't mean it won't work in the end if you fix a piece or two in the part that's fucking up. "You'll always be too unaware of what you don't have to possibly appreciate what you do have." (*Aware, do do). I'm aware of what I did have now. I'm sorry I didn't realize from the beginning. I feel like I'm begging. I just like puns and wordplay. Disregard what I'm actually saying. I know it's not gonna happen but I can't help but try.

No comments:

Post a Comment