Tuesday, June 28, 2011

*Our

I've been watching IWTV nonstop lately. It repeats without having to play it so I've woken up to it 5 different times this morning. I haven't watched my dearly beloved Golden Girls in a while. I'll do so tonight. After I read Jane Eyre. I haven't read it non stop lately. I'm only on chapter 5. It's really good though. It helps me forget I'm really here. Which is always treasured in a book. Sigh. Anywho, Lucy's coming over tomorrow and spending the night. My mom changed it last minute. Fuck you for thinking that, btw. My mom is known for her ways and I know her like no one else does. I did want to. That's all the reply I will let out. I don't care so to acknowledge you further. Woah. Way too much fucking IWTV.

I hope I shouldn't be dreary tomorrow. I'm in need of a drug overdose but...whatevs. I'm staying away. Sobreity rules. Ha, just kidding. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment