Monday, May 30, 2011

Magic 8 Ball

PP
I see you noticed my big PP.

Should I stay away from love, right now?
1 Mississippi
2 Mississippi
3 Mississippi
4 Mississippi
5 Mississippi
6 Mississippi
7 Mississippi
8 Mississippi
9 Mississippi
10 Mississippi

It is certain.

Should I give up on love completely?
1 Mississippi
2 Mississippi
3 Mississippi
4 Mississippi
5 Mississippi
6 Mississippi
7 Mississippi
8 Mississippi
9 Mississippi
10 Mississippi

It is decidely so.

I have no more faith in love. I've gone back to accepting it isn't real these days. It may have once been, but not anymore. I'm not gonna waste my life being depressed about how society has become complete shit in the love department and has totally forgotten/neglected/not been taught what it really is.

Love is patient and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up;
Does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil;
Does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth;
Bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Happiness is a decision. I choose to be happy and if that consists of me being alone, then so be it. :) Fuck all the bullshit. <3 Fuck all the people who are made of bullshit.

Hi everyone at John's apartment if you're reading this! I hate people reading my blog because all I do is bitch and complain on here but if I'm gonna be exposed for how I truly feel, whatever. At least you don't have to actually hear me whine and complain all the time in person. :D <3

Shalom.

P.S. I got to see my bestfriend Mo Mo. :3 I needed a fucking hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment