Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dane Cook and the Bamfs

7:11

I'm not gonna read it. I thought it over. I understand where you could possibly be coming from. There's a million reasons why I wouldn't if put in the same position and every one of em starts with me.

I hate late night sadness after amazing days and that's all that caring is gonna do to me, so I just give up. I don't wanna give a fuck about my pursuit of happiness at the expense of my current happiness.

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy."
-Guillaume Apollinaire

I've been sober for 8 days, not counting today. Hopefully my therapist will leave me the fuck alone today and I can go to Sabrina's. I'm in need of a self therapy session. I went from one horomone change to another in two and I'm tired of these fucking mood swings.

No comments:

Post a Comment