Sunday, January 01, 2012

12 Months of Fuckery

Oh wow, it's crazy to think how long it's been and everything that's happened within the last year. December at this time I was with Tyler and he was talking about leaving Courtney. Then I started talking to Olivia. He about killed me. I spent my New Year's off with her. Spent most of the next few months with her. I love that girl. Hahaha, oh goodness Devon. Josh. Brandon. Ahhh gross. All those times my mom went to California. Good times. Smokey times. Morgan, Poppie, Bubba, Zach. We became a family. So many adventures, haha. Pineapple Express about fifty million times. Ahh, Panama City Beach with Olivia. That was great. Almost drowning. Rip tide. All those times out at Omi's. Vincent. Lulz. More Devon. Oh, dear jesus. Nugget, Sabrina, and Sydney. Smoking, crazy mothers, fun shit. Kmart and the wind can suck it. Painting. Haley. Bailey. More Bailey. That one girl he spent the night with in Kansas or some shit. Staying the night with me. Giving up. Oh dear, lord, more Brandon than I need, hahaha. Pierre and Chris too. Mistakes and great memories one in the same. Cumming on my mom's bed. Ewww. Skate parks and Kmarts. Front seats and hidden places. Being in Jacksonville with my family. Jonathan. Buns in the oven. Counseling. Baseball. Lots of baseball. Telling mom about not being a virgin. Therapists. Damn that lady. Oh god. Senior pics and more sex with Tyler. Throwing fits and cigs. Meeting Steven and Scooby and Shaggy xD Good times with them. Vinegar and salt chips. Joel and Stephanie. Loads of Sabrina. Beatles. Joe. BLUNTCEPTION. Dying on the highway. Cody Folds. Jake! Bongs. Destiny. Syndey's man. Danny. Sex and cigs. Lesbians. Open mics. Nicole. Jessica. Chill. Strip mall, Chik fil A. Music. Friendships lost. Friendships gained.  Friendships strengthened and weakened. Lucy. Family problems. Helping move. Harry Potter! D: Twilight. Movies. Transformers. Justin and Maddy. Football. Wrestling. Joseph. Trevaris. Tyrice. Drugs from Jeramie. Videos. Pictures. Jimi Hendrix. Nirvana. More music. Duncan. Water bong. Lights. Stealing. Wal Mart. Target. Loads of shit. <3 Mascara. Behind Kmart. Jessenia. Morgan. Oh the drama. Food. Smoothies. Diets a plenty. Fat ass, much? Writing. Drawing. Tattoos. Colorado. Mountains. Planes. Mom. Brother. Family. Good bye Uncle Little Man. Rest in peace, I love you. Mississippi. Smoking with mom. Hell Yeah! Tumblr. Pandora. Balck streak. Black music. Black culture. Ice Cube. Snoop Dogg. That good shit. Kid Cudi and Kurt Cobain. Lucid dreaming. Crazy dreaming. Wake and Bake. Rabbit Hole. Cannabis College. Chris, Marley, Jessenia, water in the park. Library. Work. Job. My first D on a report card. To hell with Precal! Yearbook. The love of my life! Coming to terms with the world's fuckery and casting myself out. I feel like someone that's more enlightened than others. The Four Agreements. Illuminati. Freemasons and Eastern Stars. Cheesecake is delicious. Weed. Mid. Loud. Red haired sencimilia. White widow. Mallory. Bongs and pipes a plenty and awesome. Tanning. Pools. Summer. Noah doing shots of Capri sun and Mountain Dew. Orange juice and vodka. Jake. SoCo. Army guys. Spice. Lots of liquor. Getting drunk before school. Popping pills. Winter. Autumn. October. Lucy and Shalee. Sushi. Bunches of sushi consumed. Hell yeah wasabi. Dylan. The baby. Can't forget a lot of bitching from Courtney. Lots. Mint green fingernail polish. Detachment. Acceptance. Some loneliness. Okay, maybe a lot of that. Beaches. Trips. Photos. Destery. Kinglsey. Cellphone. Just.. a lot of shit basically. I'm so excited for this year.

My New Year's Resolution is to focus more on myself. Being happy with myself and figuring out who I am and how I really feel about things. Plus all the other stuff I told Nicole and forgot.

I also need to stick more to the Four Agreements.
-Be Impeccable with Your Word
-Don't Take Things Personally
-Don't Make Assumptions
-Do Your Best
I really need to quit sugar coating things and just be straight up with people. Regardless the circumstances. I also need to quit getting so pissed off over the little shit and the big shit also. Plus, my imagination and anxiety help me to get pretty carried away, and I'm positive I'm not doing my best in a lot of aspects of my life. So yeah, time to change things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment