Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Taking One for the Team

I had an amazing day today. I mean, this is the first completely amazing day I've had in a while. Nothing went wrong. I didn't get mad once. I didn't have to go to any classes! I got hot wings. I got to smoke loud! Free red-haired sensimilla. I found me a dependent. I got to sneak in some bitching, haha. That made my day. Every time I think of myself saying that, I just laugh. I can only imagine what ran through his head. It just makes me lol. I mean, the look on his face was just of shock. Class is gonna be great tomorrow. But continuing, I mean, I even slept in late. I got a Nacho Belle Grande from Taco Bell that I didn't pay for and some Baha Blast. Like.. nigga yum. I looked perrty too. Plus I got to see everyone of my favorite sexy niggas. I also got some gum. Hell yeah, man. Got my room cleaned. Washed my fucking clothes. I feel like a brand new person. I got to hear my good day song too! Today was a good day. That shit's what's up. I got to smoke loud! Free red-haired sensimilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment