Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Post Not About Y'know Who

I'm really excited for the next few weeks to pass. For the first time ever I'm saving up my money. This time is gonna be great. I'm already planning for people to come over. I had to stop myself today from inviting August, seeing as how it's 2 weeks from now and I'm not even close with her. I just need some people to keep me company. I mean, I'm not planning a party or anything for goodness sake. I'd end up killing everybody. Like no more than 4 people will be allowed in the vicinity at the same time, haha. Omg I'm just so ready. I hope everything goes well.

I'm not really all that sure how.. other stuff is gonna work out. Sigh. I'm not so much looking forward to anything.. not happening. I've got to refrain from mentioning anything or anyone that I may have said I would not post about in the title.

I guess that means I should quit blogging because it's bound to happen. My mom got me Chinese today. No sushi though ): OH AND WHY THE FUCK AM I NOT SHOWING UP ON GOOGLE

No comments:

Post a Comment