Friday, December 30, 2011

Karma;

I feel like I've gotten to a point in my life, where I'm happy how I am. I feel like I've grown and matured and that I'm aware of all I need to be aware of. I feel like there is no need for me to change. As if, I won't change from who I am right now. I know I will though and I'm sort of curious. I want to know what I'll be like in the future. I want to know what I'll be like in Colorado and the things that will happen there. I'm curious about the next few months and everything that will happen before I move. I'm not necessarily scared or nervous and dreading anything. I'm not excited or ready either. I don't have much of a stand on it. I don't really care that much. What am I saying? I don't know. I'm just.. curious.

I've been in bed the last few days. Damn wisdom teeth. I don't think I'm going anywhere for New Year's. It's not really that bad to me. Hopefully, I have a lot of New Year's ahead of me and this one isn't expected to be important. To be honest, every holiday is pretty much.. just another day to me. Guess that's what I get for not being Christian. Fine with me. I can do the right thing because I want to rather than having to in order not to go to hell.  

I really like the way he's been lately. He has made sure to talk to me everyday and it just makes me feel like he's starting to warm up to me or something. I kind of want things to escalate. More emotionally than physically. -____- He hasn't even mentioned anything like that lately. I can see him making me happy just like I used to be. Not Tyler, jsyk, since I have a picture of him up there and all. So don't go psycho ex girlfriend (Courtney), or over protective I can't believe you're doing this again mom-like friend (Jessica). I don't think any part of me could ever see him as anything more than a past experience anyway. But yeah. <3 JW

No comments:

Post a Comment