Monday, January 02, 2012

Rekindle the Love

I had an awesome last day of 2011 with Cody and Sabrina. We spent it high playing at the playground like little kids. I rolled up a nice one and Sabrina and I brought it in the New Year flying pretty high. That night was just hilarious. Her dad was killing me and all of their friends. I enjoyed it. I spent the actual first day of the year sleeping. I slept all damn day. Resting up for the year ahead, I guess you can say. Today I went out with Matthew and Jessenia. I'm glad I chose not to laze about, because I was considering it greatly. I even saw Ethan. Imagine that. Sigh. Anywho. I spent most of the day talking to ndgnlfdgbbg that one person. <3 I feel like if I mention his name, it will jinx everything. I don't know. I'm in a really good mood. This year is bound to be great. It has to be. I'm excited. New people. New stories. New everything.
 
I love this picture <3

Random girls haven't been posting all over his wall lately.. and it kinda makes me happy. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment