Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sometimes I Like to Push Buttons

I wanted to know for a fact you were aware of my existence. I wanted a response to my being and I got a reaction by any means possible. I guess that was my intention. I wanted some type of involvement with you and.. welp. I did it by means of pissing you off. It was kinda funny though. My mom used to say to me, "Sometimes I just think you WANT me to yell at you. You do things just so I will get on to you!" I think she was right. Plus I see anger as being weak and out of control. It can be amusing at times to push someone beyond their comfort zone. People are all about control and it's like.. I don't know. I'm such a weirdo. I'm hushing. I don't know why it amuses me to piss people off. Maybe, I just want you to hate me so I have a reason to hate you. Girls. We get on my nerves. Dumb.

Regardless, I had a great day with my mom and Sabrina. Lady got that good shit. I'm ready for her to go out of town. I'm not gonna do much. Nobody to.. yeah that stuff. Sigh. It doesn't even matter. Fuck these hoes. A nigga don't need nobody. Straight thuggin. Hahahaha <3

My blogs don't make any kind of sense when I'm high.

No comments:

Post a Comment