Monday, January 30, 2012

I Keep Whining

I hate you. Blahblahblahblah. I hate you for being attractive and for having a great sense of humor. More blahblahblah. I need to shut to the fuck up. Complaining over your existence isn't going to make mine any better. It isn't going to make you go anymore away or anything that could possibly solve my own little personal issue. I just need to chill the fuck out. I need to stop looking for you in the hallways, making sure you're not around any corners. I gotta make myself quit sneaking glances across the classroom hoping by some miracle you give enough fuck to sneak one at me, because that sure as hell is not gonna do anything. Especially since I'm the last thing on your mind. I just need to back the fuck up, take a breather, and return to my own life. I'm an over thinker, and I tend to over think the little (often non existent) things the most. I've got to find some way to completely strip myself from all thoughts of you. Without trying to find someone else to focus on -.- Lord have mercy, I am beginning to irritate the mess out of myself over yo ashy ass and it just ain't workin.

No comments:

Post a Comment