Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Some People Think Rejection is the Worst

That's wrong, you could get aids.


I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I don't want to see him. I don't want to sit in front of him. I don't want to see him in the hallways. I don't want to talk to him. I don't want to. I don't want to. I don't want to. I'm nervous. I'm anxious. I'm annoyed. I can't even with this. I can't do it. I have to though. It sucks. It all sucks. I have to go to school. I have to see him. I have to sit in front of him. I.. I'm definitely going to see him in the hallways. I probably have to talk to him. I feel like crying. I feel like hiding. I feel like dodging and disappearing and anything else that will keep me away from him. I'm a wreck but thankfully I do okay under pressure. I wanna fall asleep in there so I can ignore him without being rude. mgfmngnfgnngngnfngngndfnngngng UGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGH

This is why I have to stay away from boys. I need to go smoke a bowl. I can't handle this.

No comments:

Post a Comment