Tuesday, January 03, 2012

I Hate Being

Sorry is not my favorite word. At all. I rarely apologize for anything. Yet, some people deserve it.

Jealousy.. no envy, is not my favorite emotion. I hate it. Yet, I feel it all the time.

Being spiteful is not my favorite activity. I try to hold myself back sometimes. Yet, I give in occasionally.

I should not eat. Yet, I do it all the time and I'm fat as a result.

Having feelings for Joseph is not my intention. Yet, half the things I do aren't my intention.

School is not something I'm looking forward to. Yet, I have to go. I also have to see Joseph 2nd period and I'm nervous.

Being nervous is not fun. Yet, I'm anxious and dreading it and it's not even the day before school starts.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh. I hope I can go to Jessica's and get away from myself.

2 comments: