Friday, January 20, 2012

I'll Quit Letting You Have My Happiness

 I had faith in you, but I should've listened. You told me how you always do things to push people away from you. To make them hate you. That's just who you are. I can't hate you for who you are, because who you are is what attracted me to you in the first place. I'm accepting it from this moment. I am no longer reacting to or letting the negative energy you're shooting my way get to me. You knew my business before, so it obviously really has nothing to do with me or the way you feel about me. I assume you're just one of the weaker ones who conformed to peer pressure, which has influenced this disgraceful behavior. Luckily, unlike you, I know who I am. I'm not a whore, a 'boomerang,' or anything of the sort. I'm a human being. I make mistakes. I'm over them. From now on the only one who's going to worry about them is you and the rest of your frikkin buddies who have no importance in my life. Now I can smile (:

Just to exert the rest of my anger, screw you. You're a dog, and when my dog acts up she gets punished and ends up in her cage all day. I'm sure life will deal with you likewise. /anger

No comments:

Post a Comment