Thursday, October 13, 2011

Valdosta

I had a really great day today, spiritually. I figured out a lot of things and made some resolutions in my mind. It's now obvious that there is nothing my Uncle loved more than family. He was always there for anyone and everyone and always trying to do the right thing. He is the first adult/relative I've ever really felt comfortable enough to open up to. It finally hit me yesterday that he's really gone. I don't think I'm gonna mourn, but instead I'll let it help me grow. A person needs family, and I think I should be getting more close to mine. I'm not sure I'm a loner by nature or if I am by force of habit, either way, I need to fix that when it comes to them. White and black side. I really wanna get my last name changed to Buckhanon now.

I love you Uncle Lil' Man. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment