Sunday, October 02, 2011

Actually, madame

I figured you worked in the Macon road. I didn't even think about the slight possibility you would be in there. I rarely think about you and when I do it's because I feel bad you're always so damn sad and how I would love to be there for you but it's better to not even try. Bitches be trippin'. You always make me out to look like the big bully of the west. Jeez.

Siiiigh. Period came on. Yay. Anyways, I don't even wanna go into UGH.

I wish you didn't just expect me to care about you and all of your needs and to listen intently and be there at your every beck and call and give you all the attention you want and to stay around while you drop me once everything gets better until you need a place holder once again just so you can feel wanted and UGH NEVER EFFING BE THERE WHEN I WANT SOMEONE TO TALK TO eff you and eff your hypocrisy and eff your effed up perception of the world because you effing know what?! It doesn't effing revolve around you. Stupid hormones making my thoughts amplified. I just want you and not the bullshit you I get.


Come close,
Lay next to me


Come close,
Lay next to me
I need to tell you something important


Stay close,
Lay next to me
I need to feel important


Because it's your eyes that I don't believe
And my heart, you will, you will mislead

Do you know the consequence that comes with having such confidence?

Holding all the weight in my life
Then you turn and walk away from me


So what is this now, you ask of me?
What's makes your pain such an urgency?

Now I want out, so plain to see
Once again my dear, a brand new tragedy

No comments:

Post a Comment