Monday, October 31, 2011

Let It Whip

Today was good. Tonight will also be good. Lucy, Shalee, and scary movies. HAPPY HALLOWEEN


I felt slightly awkward, but it was okay. I love scary movies. And chicken. Mmmmm chicken. xD Gosh "I need to quit eating so much. Sigh. -shushing before I get a speech-

AWE :3 Tyrice opened up to me. Not to mention Joseph djnvjfsdhbvghfbggfgb. Po baby. His girlfriend of 2 years. Thank god I'm here cause I just don't know what people would do with all of their problems. Goodness knows they'd make all the wrong decisions and be plain miserable if I didn't show them there is so much more to life. Just kidding, I'm not that cocky. It is kind of true though. I really do think that's why I'm here. It makes me happy knowing I make other people happy. I just feel...so unhappy though. I'll get my turn eventually :3

No comments:

Post a Comment