Monday, October 24, 2011

Finally back

I had an amazing weekend. I love Colorado. So much. My mom's considering going there instead of California. I think I'd like it better. Considering how low key and simple I am. I think California would be too busy for me. Plus the marijuana laws are more stable. It's actually written into their constitution as a right. I had the most informative/amazing chat with the owner of an herb shop. I know that's what I really want to do in life. I would love to incorporate marijuana, art, writing, helping others, and all of my other interest into one. Even baking. I'd have to create a website, decorate my shop, write up all sorts of stuff, and of course spread love with the wonderful thing that is marijuana and do it LEGALLY. It's my dream. Goodness I can't wait for another teacher to ask me what I want to be when I grow up. Oh my goodness and I have family up there that loves me and changed my diapers as a child. I have history embedded in those people. Plus Colorado itself. It's such a beautiful place. No matter where you go you're surrounded by mountains. Beautiful, glorious, majestic mountains. To be at the very top is just a privilege. I don't even care about Cali anymore. Especially after hearing how fucked up their marijuana system is. It's total chaos. nfjdhsfdshgbsdhb

I could live in a loft above a store in the art district, go up to Pike's peak, and the Garden of the Gods whenever I want. I could retire and travel around the world after that too. I'm getting all excited.

So, this black guy thing going on is pretty crazy. They're so amazing. I mean, the two have totally gave me a different perspective. They're not all ghetto and ignorant. kndfjkdnfdnfjd I really like knfdsfn and dknf. Except, I just like them. Universal attraction will side with me and give me my soccer player... oh no, or do I want the deep intellectual one. Maybe universal attraction will make one of them come after me. Yeahh, that's what's going to go down. Lord knows I need a love life. Goodness gracious.

No comments:

Post a Comment