Thursday, October 06, 2011

Rollin' Like My Mama

And I wish to feel smaller under your hands,
though you seem satisfied as you slip mine
down your pants.

And I’m thinkin’ about how you care half as much for me
While you lift up my shirt after asking politely.

And I guess it doesn’t matter what I am or pretend to be
Cause it’s her you’ll always love and it’s her I’ll always envy.
I want to end this now so dreams of you won’t keep me up.
But I swear I’m gonna cry.
I’m sick of tryin’ to be tough.


I don't know what comes over me.
"I just know how you really feel about him. And I know how he really feels about you. And I know how you two get when you're alone together." -Mallory and our romance novel moment.

Today was okay. You entered the picture and sigh...I just don't like seeing you like this. It's distasteful. Where's your dignity? Where's your self respect? Seems she's ruining you more and more everyday. Soon you'll be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment