Monday, October 03, 2011

Mrs. Birthday

You're like an old perfume
That brings back memories
That old, forgotten tune
That I now recall


I've been wrongly turned away
You say you're meant for someone other
Than this contented pearl


Floating at the shoreline
The water's dark and cool
Under the shadow of a girl

I wish I could have said
All that was in my head
Now darlin', you will never know
That I loved you so


I lied. I just felt ugly and confused and I always feel bad saying 'No,' so I just lied. Kinda. My friend will quit riding the bus..just when soccer season starts. Which is a long time from now.. I guess I shouldn't feel that bad. Not like you haven't lied to me about more extremely important things before. Hmph. Teeheehee, wub you. :3 <3 <3

Mom leaves Wednesday. PARTAY IN THE HIZOUSE. Just kidding, I despise other life forms and have no wish of having anyone over.. unless it's for sex ;) Lolololololol. I amuse myself. Such a kidder. Ah freak, I'm gonna be watching scary movies all alone in my D8 OH HELLZ NAW. Someone best be coming over! Eff that mess. I'm not getting killed by a vampire by myself. Hmph.

No comments:

Post a Comment