Monday, October 17, 2011

Drunken Battle Scars

I feel like poop today. My birthday's tomorrow. To be honest, I actually don't give a rat's hiney. Everyone keeps asking me what I'm going to do for it tomorrow and my reply is, "Go the fuck to sleep." I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. I haven't been depressed a lot lately or anything, I just feel exhausted and I don't really wanna be bothered by anyone. I just wanna stay home locked in my room, on the internet, watching movies, and dreaming. It sounds peaceful. I mean, I already did my birthday partying this weekend with Sabrina anyways. Then this weekend coming up I'm flying to Colorado with my mom, so there's that. Morgan's taking me to school tomorrow and she's gonna buy me breakfast if we have time :3 I'll end up doing something with my Lucy later this week, too. Maybe find some way to do something with Nicole sooner or later. Hopefully. Uhh, I think that covers everyone.

It's weird that I still get nervous when I see Devon. It's the most random feeling.

I misplaced my purse so it's somewhere at school right now. Sigh. I hope it's in the yearbook room. I didn't even remember to get my pre-calc book so I could do my homework tonight. Fuhhh.

Hmm, I wish I had someone to dedicate the sweet, loving lyrics I adore to. I wish I had someone to make me smile. I wish there was someone worth liking being with in this miserable little shit hole. Too bad almost everyone is too shallow, caught up in themselves and all their idiotic dramas, baby mamas, cheating, lying and everything else void of the actual sustenance I give a crap about in a person these days. I doubt California will be any better. I hope so. Sigh. If there isn't I'm giving up on the whole human..well Tyrice has the personality I'm looking for, so maybe the world isn't completely hopeless. Oh, great, now it sounds like I like Tyrice. I forgot what I was going on about now, not even important.  

No comments:

Post a Comment