Sunday, October 09, 2011

Little Hell

I'm lost on a road
And there's no one to talk to
There's nowhere to run to
I'm going in circles
I'm talking to myself
Got me blazing this purple


Mehh, I was kinda mernt today. I wanted to stay home and smoke with Foofy but noooooooo, I got dragged out to Josh's house and ended up spending my whole day there. It's whatever though. We watched movies. It was a pretty chill day. I wish I had been home because my lovely neighbor was nice enough to offer to share his blunt with me, but you know, whatever. -_-


Lol, Sabrina and I walked all the way to Piggly Wiggly this morning and ended up getting cheesecake. That was so effin delicious. Oh my goodness. It's still in my freezer. Heck yeah!


9 more days to my birthday. Then we'll be off to Colorado. This nigga done canceled on my tattoo again. It's got to happen. I want a tattoo so bad. Now she's talking about maybe when we move. What do I look like? I'm excited to move to California now. I wish I could take Ethan with me. -.- I would cuddle the mess out of him every night. Every. Effin. Night. Swear, if I ever see him again later on in life  he will be mine. -___- Ahem, sorry for my creeper mode. I'm hush.

The more you, put me through,
The more it makes me wanna come back to you,

You say you hate me, I just love you more,
You don't want me, I just want you more,
I buy you flowers, you throw 'em at me,
I know it's sad but it's making me happy,
The more that you slap me, the more that it turns me on,
Cause you love me, and I love you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment