Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bon Anniversaire

Fuck school. I hate it. I hate homework, I hate PreCal, I hate reading for English, I hate doing Spanish vocab, I hate FUCKING HISTORY, I just hate it all. To hell with school. To hell with it I say!

I'm done ranting now. :) I had a really good birthday. Hey, father, since you like to Google me and read my blog, I just wanted to know why you didn't call and say 'Happy Birthday'. You're just like my ex, you read all up in my business even though you could give a shit less about me.Cheating, lying males are all the same.

I apologize for saying that. I'm in a pissy mood because of all the homework and lack of concentration I had to complete it all with. I didn't sleep like I intended to, but it was all fine. :) It would've been great if Jeramie could've brought me my drugs and all but it's cool so what the fuck ever. UGH. Did I mention I hate school? I HATE FRIKKIN TUESDAYS

I had a great day. I had a great day. I had a great day. I blame this on her. I bet she prayed I would have a terrible day really hard. Well, you know what? There is no god. I had an amazingly amazing day. Just kidding about the no god thing. Believe what you will. :) I actually was in a terrific mood today though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment