Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Since I'm an Awkward Little Fish

My dream catcher necklace makes me happy.

Devon was in our lunch wave. I hate how that disrupted my mood. Why should it? There wasn't a reason for those feelings. Irritating. I felt out of my body, getting up, and walking away the moment he came near my table. I can be so ridiculous sometimes.

Seeing both of them in the same lunch wave made me feel weird. I realized I never paid attention to him until he messaged me. He didn't even say anything, so why am I tripping? Leave it to me to over analyze everything. I'm gonna go back to not having a single thought about him. That means I should probably quit checking to see if he's looking at me in French. I shouldn't feel.. as worried as I am. He, on the other hand is just :3 I just sold myself out. I usually can't talk to a guy as a friend without developing some sort of thing for him. Such a flirt. Always a flirt. Never a girlfriend. Hate that. Can't do that. Makes me nervous. Ehh, anywho. I sold myself out. I hope I don't make him feel awkward. -.- I'm such a stupid ass. I was just curious as to what he may say back and regretted it the moment afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment