Saturday, October 08, 2011

I Want Someone To Care

WHO THE FUCK IN RUSSIA IS READING THIS?! Damn Russians.

I feel like Nicole.

I just want someone to lay beside me all night and cuddle with me. I just want someone's arms around me. Someone that won't let go. I want to feel like I'm part of something. Something full of love, care, and... I'm just not getting that right now.

Thanks for stopping by last night. You don't read this, but it meant something. Maybe if you could've stayed and not just stopped by while you were getting sugar... I really want you to come stay the night. Not for sex. To keep me company. That's all. I hate being so lonely.

And teacher
There are things
That I don't want to learn
Oh the last one I had
Made me cry

So I don't want to learn to
Hold you, touch you
Think that you're mine
Because it ain't no joy
For an uptown boy girl
Whose teacher has told him her goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

So when you say that you need me
That you'll never leave me
I know you're wrong, you're not that strong
Let me go

No comments:

Post a Comment