Friday, October 28, 2011

I Want Some Curry

Hahahahahaha. ;)

So, the fact her blog was in your history and the possibility she may be talking about you in her recent posts make my statement go double; don't start that bs with me again. Don't even try. You don't love me. I doubt you ever did. I just want you to realize I've come to terms with myself and...everything is different. I'm fine seeing you in the hallway, giving you a hug, and walking off. That's as far as I care for things to go. I'll be damned if I'm anything other than #1 to someone.



It'd be cool if someone in this effin world liked me. -.- I ain't dat ugly SHEEEEYIT -__- I need a boyfriend. I wonder what's up with this peak of interest in black guys. I must be pregnant..something weird is going on. O.o xD

No comments:

Post a Comment