Friday, October 07, 2011

Boo Russia, Leave Me Alone

I'm just in a terrible mood today. Sigh. Maybe it's just because I'm sexually frustrated, haha.

Love of mine,
Won't you lay by my side,
And rest your weary eyes,
Before we're out of time,
Give me one last kiss,
For soon, such distance,
Will stretch between our lips,
Now the day's losing light.

                       

-The thought of her makes me even more angry every time she's brought up.
-I'm jealous of her and I don't know why.
-I wish my neighbor would just bring me my damn loud already.
-I'm agitated as mess.
-I hate people.
-Everything is pretty much pissing me off right now.
-I need to chill the fuck out.
-Sigh. I'm so irritable today. My period just went off. Seems a little backwards.
-I'm scared to move but I just wanna leave all of this behind.
-I want someone to myself.
-Yeah, I think I'm tired of all the bullshit and loneliness, a relationship would be nice.
-Ethan stays frikkin sexy. ANYWHO.
-I'm not like every other asshole in the world and I know not to give myself to someone halfheartedly.
-I'm fat. Just yuck mother freckin gross nasty over the top obese mother jbfjdbjsdbcvbfuckdjfbdf
-My grades are shit.
-I would like to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment