Saturday, September 03, 2011

Sinus Headache

I have a really bad one right now. Ehh.

You're starting to make me really sad. I feel incompetent. I hate that I'm not good enough to make you happy. I wish you wanted me. All of me. Not just some of me sometimes. I know I can't blame myself though. I feel the exact same way you do. I know from the advice I give you how I should feel because that's how I think you should. I tell you it's not you, it's her. When I'm being logical instead of feeling how I truly do, I tell myself to apply the same principle. I can't though. Just the way you can't. So I can't mad at you or get frustrated and think you're being an idiot because I do the exact same thing. Except I do because I can't understand how someone can be so stupid and not see what's right in front of them. Sigh. I just get mad at myself for being so dumb. I wish I could've stopped loving you 2 years ago.


No comments:

Post a Comment