Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Knight in Shining Cargos

I hate Ethan. So much. -_- In a loving way though.

Woohoo, finally got that picture taken :D I love how it was raining and dreary and cold all day until right before I had to take the picture. The grass was all warm and dry and the sun was beaming down. Yeahh, great. Thanks dear entity up above. You're awesome.
This is just a "preview" not the actaul one I'm using for the page :3 I love the other one.

Now I've got to focus on the rest of my yb pages.

I figure I might miss you. You don't need me right now though and that's okay. It means you're happy with what you've got and as long as you're happy I'm fine. I'm great actually. I've been in a great mood lately. Not great, just...I haven't been depressed about anything. I bet it was the full moon then. Maybe my cheeriness is a premenstrual mood swing. Maybe it's premenstrual.. because if this thing doesn't come on anytime soon..yeaaaah haha.

I really want some sushi.

No comments:

Post a Comment