Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's Bakin', Reno?

Today was just lovely. All mellow and such. I woke up at 1 this morning. I couldn't get back to sleep, so around 3 I just started watching Cheech and Chong and didn't fall asleep until around 4ish. Then I just ignored my alarm and didn't wake up until Mallory called me for my tights. I smoked with Mo Mo and Co Co except Cody was being a complete butthole so..y'know, I was getting aggrivated. Legal stuff. I wasn't completely sober until like 6th period, haha. Wth. I felt pretty and just...yeah. :) Today was nice. I was happy. I love being happy.

I love when you come see me. I try to play it off, but when you're turned the other way and I first see you, I'm all :D ^-^ I just wanna kiss you and cuddle you. -sways-

1. "I Can Feel A Hot One" by Manchester Orchestra
2. "World Spins Madly On" by The Weepies
3. “Old Perfume” by Amy Millan
4. "Where The Story Ends (piano)" by The Fray
5. "Hurricane" by The Hush Sound
6. "Awake My Soul" by Mumford & Sons
7. "Everything We Had (acoustic)" by The Academy Is...
8. “Catalyst” by Anna Nalick
9. “First Day of My Life” by Bright Eyes
10. Anything by City and Colour, but particularly “Constant Knot” and “Sleeping Sickness”
11. “Transatlantacism” by Death Cab for Cutie
12. “Poison and Wine” by The Civil Wars
13. “A Lack of Color” by Death Cab for Cutie
14. “Grey Weather” by Gregory and the Hawk”
15. “The Chain” by Ingrid Michaelson
16. “Jezebel” by Iron & Wine
17. “All Souls” by Jaymay
18. “Giving It Away (acoustic)” by Mae

I gotta work on this playlist

1 comment:

  1. haha, don't worry i love seeing you too :) it slightly makes my day

    ReplyDelete